I want to share ioBroker, Node Red, rhasspy and voice2json on a Raspberry 4 with 4GB with 2021-01-11-raspios-buster-armhf-lite on 16GB SD card. USB-Mic and headphone-jack.
I use kaldi and german.
After I installed at least voice2json, arecord did not work because the mic was already occupied (error 828). The flows for voice2json were not visible.
Before I start from scratch, I would like to ask these questions:
- Is it possible to share Rhasspy and voice2json with the headphones and USB mic?
- In what order do the apps need to be installed?
- What needs to be considered at [asound.conf]
- Is there also a german forum or a possibility to ask in german?
- if I install the apps in docker, how can I configure the settings for sound and mic?
- what is recommended?
thanks in advance