12:14:50.433_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says eighteen
12:15:05.428_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says nineteen
12:15:20.868_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says twenty
12:15:35.432_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says twenty one

105 sec gap again

12:16:50.456_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says twenty six
12:17:05.429_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says twenty seven
12:17:20.403_alexa_filtered = GardenDot>simon says twenty eight

Since then - it's been fine! (Apart from my devices deciding to go off-piste and need resetting!)
See Github issue for details

just to give the news.
I have an internet connection on LTE these days it works badly with several disconnections , and nodered's alexa service resumes after about 10 minutes.
I have not updated to .48
P.S. can you post the code of nodered you use for the test >simon says one..two ...

Posted new thread to keep this thread clean

1 Like

Did a test this afternoon and I was called away and it got up to 269! The only one it missed was 2 for some reason - I'm just putting that one down to a cosmic ray

Couldn't decide between 2, two, too, and to probably! I'll get my coat!

1 Like

Good but not perfect this afternoon

I did not lock the container and it updated to nodered3.1.2 I had to reinstall the palette; applestrudel updated to 5.0.48 .
I had applestrudel version 5.0.46 it worked hiccupily but at least it was responsive.
Now I have alexa voice commands that no longer work and this error in the logs : 8 Dec 11:44:20 - [info] [alexa-remote-account:alexa] intialising "alexa" with the PROXY method and saved data...

:sleepy: :exploding_head: .

Could you start an new thread (as this looks like a completely different issue that the main discussion here

Could you start it off my telling us how you've installed NR :slight_smile:

1 Like

I installed nodered with the official dockerfile, however I restarted NR and the boot error disappeared.
NR now works fine, but alexa..applestrudel v 5.0.48 does not work. I wanted to revert to 5.0.46 but I am not able to.

Its broken again but fix should be on the way (I've manually bodged one of my instances with the fix and it works for me)

I hesitate to say anything but still working for me ....

As with all the Alexa issues - some people just seem to not be affected and some people have never had it working since October last year!

3 Likes

I feel a conspiracy theory coming on! :slight_smile:

FYI V5.0.49 has been released but its not showing up yet as an upgrade option in my palette

V5.0.49 now available and working for me

1 Like

Working for me again too.

works well so far :upside_down_face:

S̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.̶

Never mind, I realized that I needed to turn on events and auto query in the command node. (Posting just in case anyone else runs into this.)

2 Likes

I've just had another go at trying to get 'On Device Activity' working again - no success.
After the main Alexa node has been iniialised, it will sometimes trigger once, then nothing more.
I'm using NR v3.0.1 on a RPi-4B. Alexa node is... node-red-contrib-alexa-remote2-applestrudel 5.0.49

Just wondered if anyone else is having issues with 'On Device Activity' ?