Docker NodeRed on Unraid Applestreudal File Path

Does anyone run Node-Red using docker on Unraid? I'm trying to authenticate my Alexa and have narrowed it down to possibly being a access issue to save the cookie. I tried to see if I could just get to /mnt, but got EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read so it sounds like the container does not have access. I have the data path mapped. What am I missing?

Not got an answer for docker file path, but you can save the cookie to context look here

@E1cid where do you place the cookie at? In the msg.topic?

If you go to the link provided it has an example flow. The cookie is stored in a context variable ( make sure you use file context storage)

@E1cid I did import your flow example, but was getting Unexpected end of JSON input after I signed into my amazon account. I looked into file context storage and uncommented the context storage in settings.js, restarted node-red, but still same error. Is this the file context storage i'm supposed to be using?

The file context storage is just so the stored cookie survives a restart.

You have to uncheck auto int in your alexa config and i use proxy in the alexa config

Post your relevant flow as can not see how you are implementing it.

@E1cid I deleted that docker container/config and created a whole new docker image, added the local filestorage into the settings file and it worked this time!!! I must of had something wrong in the settings file. Thank you for your help again!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.