Forum - Terms of Service

I don't know where to mention it or if anybody ever read it but, something in the Terms of Service seems off...

....The Website is owned and operated by company_full_name (“company_short_name”)....

1 Like

Thanks for highlighting it @woodlandsolitude. This hosted forum provides lots of templates for this content and we've clearly missed filling out some. We'll get it all updated.

1 Like

@woodlandsolitude your the internet unicorn man.
Wow people actually read it before clicking OK.... go figure.

3 Likes

Honestly, I accidently clicked on it and then it sort of catched my eye. But now I'm curios, like how long was it up like this? lmao

2 Likes

I'm sure that Nick left it that way deliberately in order to find out how many people have actually read it :rofl:

I am ashamed to admit that I haven't read it and I'm usually one of those people who do (the nature of my profession I'm afraid).

Enjoy some emoji woodland solitude on me as a reward: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :butterfly: :bug: :evergreen_tree: :badger: :deciduous_tree: :bat: :evergreen_tree: :wolf: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder - I have pointed both the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy to the over-arching OpenJS Foundation documents that apply to all of their project's sites.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.