[HELP wanted] A Linear Level Indicator

yeah Dietpi is the same very lightweight all shell driven.
someone there posted a script to update nodejs.. but it takes the download from Index of /dist/latest/ which will be 15.x

Im sure i could butcher the sh script to just go to the 14 folder instead (Index of /dist/latest-v14.x/)

but i might do that on a test vm instead first :slight_smile: ..

im sure there is a proper way to do it so it stays in the 14.x branch.

glad you were able to reproduce the UI issue though.. always best when you can actually see the problem in action :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back to topic.
V0.1.37 is available. Hopefully fixes the issue finally.
A little feedback would be nice

Thanks

1 Like

tested and now working in all the Browsers i have :slight_smile: including on Mobile too.

Glad you were able so suss it out..

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi!

I'm using the level indicator vertically to show the position of my roller shutters. It works well without problems. Thus my post is due to a design question. For the roller shutters it would look nicer if the bars of the indicator are wider, especially as I'm not using the value field.

Is there a way to increase the width of the bars of the indicator? Or is an configuration option planned for the future? Thanks in advance! :grinning:

No there is no plans to make any changes for ui_level.
Widest vertical gauge I know is the most simple one to make And you can design it as you want.
See this:

With slight modification This kind of thing can be done:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer, but that are bad news for me. The problem is: you don't know my ability, in fact it is a "non-ability" regarding jquery :laughing:

But I'll try to work my way through your example and see, what I can accomplish.

All you have to do is to ask dedicated questions after you have examined the example and have decision how it should look and behave for you :slight_smile: Just a slight learning curve to follow

So thanks again! I managed to do it like you propsed with CSS and repeating-linear-gradient(). It looked quite good, but my wife was not satisfied. It looked too different from the light indicator where I am using the fa-lightbub-o in yellow or black, depending on the state. Now for the roller shutters I'm using fa-align-justify with a gradient from yellow to black depending on the position of the shutters. Now she's happy :smiley: And me too, of course :smile:

2 Likes