Missing Node Change

Hi,

I've installed node red on a RevPi Core3 and updated node-red to the latest version 1.1.3.

But now i see that the change node is missing. Does anyone have a idea why? Because it's a standard node no?

I see it in the node-red node set but's it's not highlighted, is it because rasberry pi doesn't know how to handle the node?

Kind regards,
Ward

Can you explain what you mean? Maybe a screenshot?

Any errors in the node-red log when its starts up?

Hi @knolleary,

Here is a screenshot, where you can see that the 3th node is the change node (and is present) but not highlighted.

And i think the next picture is what you mean by the log file at start up?

Kind regards,
Ward

That is very strange.

Can you also check the browser's developer console for any errors?

What browser are you using? Can you try accessing the editor from another browser on a different computer?

I checked it from another PC (windows OS and chrome browser) and there i can use the change node.

But if i reopen it on the RevPi core 3 it doen't know the node (browser is the standard browser on the rasberry platform, i don't know the name but it looks like a blue globe with longitude and latitude lines)
I'm not at work anymore so i will check the browser developer console tomorrow.

Try to clear the browser cache or install and use another browser on your RevPi.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.