Node-RED 1.3.0: The workspace contains some nodes that are not properly configured

Hi,

since the update to 1.3.0 I am getting the error "The workspace contains some nodes that are not properly configured" when I try to deploy...

But I haven't changed anything on the change function:

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue with the 'change' nodes... I installed it on my MacBook Pro (which already had v1.3 beta) and a Windows server (which was v1.2.9) and I am having the same issue with both???

@dudleyjosh and @jo_strasser
could you highlight and export (CTRL+E) a couple of these problem nodes?

[{"id":"ae1d9d5e.a26c3","type":"change","z":"74f73e0c.f8cdb","name":"CONFIG","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"flowfile","pt":"flow","to":"mfg","tot":"str"},{"t":"set","p":"hostname","pt":"flow","to":"LCWWWSrv-2012","tot":"str"},{"t":"set","p":"flowDir","pt":"flow","to":"C:\\Users\\administrator.ABRASIVE-TECH\\.node-red\\projects\\NR-mfg","tot":"str"},{"t":"set","p":"backupDir","pt":"flow","to":"C:\\Users\\administrator.ABRASIVE-TECH\\.node-red\\backup\\","tot":"str"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":360,"y":40,"wires":[[]]}]

[{"id":"a7f00964.a02138","type":"change","z":"6e623998.59b148","name":"host & port","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"host","pt":"msg","to":"10.1.11.152","tot":"str"},{"t":"set","p":"port","pt":"msg","to":"8500","tot":"num"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":570,"y":140,"wires":[["5a203ef9.ce88"]]}]

[{"id":"b2fab3d0.3db57","type":"change","z":"eb15b919.fc806","name":"Prepare Data","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"measurement","pt":"msg","to":"topic","tot":"msg"},{"t":"change","p":"payload","pt":"msg","from":"true","fromt":"bool","to":"1","tot":"num"},{"t":"change","p":"payload","pt":"msg","from":"false","fromt":"bool","to":"0","tot":"num"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":150,"y":560,"wires":[["94f08ac0.fc58a8"]]}]

me too:

[{"id":"7d1d3a81.7245f4","type":"change","z":"54aa6e3f.bae55","g":"266cdd98.59aba2","name":"set icon","rules":[{"t":"change","p":"payload","pt":"msg","from":"true","fromt":"bool","to":"<i class=\"fa fa-circle\"></i>","tot":"str"},{"t":"change","p":"payload","pt":"msg","from":"false","fromt":"bool","to":"<i class=\"fa fa-circle-o\"></i>","tot":"str"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":370,"y":160,"wires":[["d852647.eafcc98"]]}]

Sorry all - my bad.

Fix pushed to git - 1.3.1 will be released shortly.

3 Likes

No prob, thanks!

1.3.1 now published.

No problem and many thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.