We have been using NodeRed successfully on Pi3.
Recently we are looking at moving to Pi4.
Here is what we have done:
- Pi 4 is running Version 11 ( bullseye) as recommended by RPI.
- We noticed that NodeRed is not installed on the distribution of bullseye
- We installed Node Red on the Pi4 using the recommended curl command
bash <(curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/node-red/linux-installers/master/deb/update-nodejs-and-nodered)
- We started the node red by the command 'node-red-start'
Here is the problem:
- Opening the local Chromium browser on the PI and entering the standard "127.0.0.1:1880", the browser does not connect to Node Red. The Chromium error states 'this site can not be reached'