Roboflow-red not showing in Palette

I want to install the roboflow-red module in Node-RED, but when I search it in the "Install" section in palette, it doesn't appear. I tried downloading the complete file from their Github: GitHub - roboflow/roboflow-red: A visual way to interact with computer vision using Node-RED and putting it inside C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules, but it still doesn't work. I managed to install "roboflow" (as that's the name in the npm registry) from the cmd using npm install roboflow, but I still cannot see it in Node-RED. My node version is v20.12.2 and npm version is 10.5.0.

Seems like the user has published it to NPM but not added it to the flow library - this should be reported as an issue on the repo

That is NOT how packages are installed

To install a node from NPM you need to run the correct npm install command as is shown in the npm page, in the correct directory. Typically this is c:\users\<your-account>\.node-red e.g

cd c:\users\<your-account>\.node-red
npm i @roboflow/roboflow-red

For what it's worth, I tried installing it on a Raspberry Pi.
It seemed to install but did not appear in the palette.

Node-red startup shows a missing module axios

23 Apr 10:15:22 - [warn] [@roboflow/roboflow-red/inference] Error: Cannot find module 'axios'
Require stack:
- /home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/@roboflow/roboflow-red/nodes/inference/inference.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/registry/lib/loader.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/registry/lib/index.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/index.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/index.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/lib/red.js
- /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/red.js

The package tries to import axios in nodes/inference/inference.js but it is not listed as a dependancy in its package.json

It might be enough to manually install axios

cd c:\users\<your-account>\.node-red
npm i axios

Ideally, this too would be reported as an issue on the repo