When do new modules show up in palette manager?

I have found questions about when new versions of a module appear in the palette manager but I did not find anything about brand new modules.

So when one adds a brand new module, how long does it take for the module to appear in the palette manager's search results? The module in question is node-red-node-wot (node) - Node-RED and it doesn't show up in my palette manager after 30 minutes. I have tried restarting and updating node-red and nothing has changed.

Edit: I am also seeing that palette manager shows 4764 modules available whereas the flows library has 4767 available modules so there is some discrepency.

Hi @egekorkan

In general, its the same answer; any updates in the flow library whether its updating an existing version or adding a new one, should appear in the Palette Manager catalogue within 30 minutes.

Looking at the logs, I can see the catalog generation appeared to have skipped a couple runs and went 2 hours without updating - but has since run.

Nick

1 Like

Ok thank you very much for the quick answer. This explains the behavior and now it is on the palette manager. The topic is resolved from my point of view.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.